Location – Various National Locations
Reports to – Director of Electrical Operations
To ensure that the Morgan Lambert electrical operation processes are effectively managed, identify any areas of concern, and subsequently implement solutions. Furthermore, the role will support the operation as required, so to ensure that all requirements can be fully satisfied.
Reporting directly into the Director of Electrical Operations, reporting on key operational measures will be required, in addition to the execution of ongoing income generating projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To working closely with Regional Managers, Operational Support, and Auditors, to support contract delivery, and inform Regional Managers of any concerns related to delivery.
- To work closely with the Morgan Lambert operation to ensure appointment processes are suitable, highlight any areas requiring improvement, and subsequently introduce solutions if required.
- Adhoc income generating projects and consultancy work, as instructed by the Director of Electrical Operations.
- Submit monthly report to the Director of Electrical Operations (content as per agreed template)
- To ensure that electronic work record filing/storage systems are suitable, effectively organized, and maintained.
- Responsible for the checking of desktop review content, issuing to the client, attending meetings to discuss content if required, and informing Regional Managers of completions for invoice purposes on a weekly basis.
- Work in progress assessments of auditors (each auditor to be subject to assessment on at least a quarterly basis, and the assessment will include ongoing accuracy checks of testing equipment, and PAT testing as required).
- Responsible for the issue and set-up, monitoring, recording and management of auditor equipment i.e. tablet, lone working device.
- Monitoring, recording and management of auditor qualifications, calibration records, and company policies and procedures.
- Monitoring of lone working weekly report to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for supporting with the recruitment and induction process (note process to involve all parties as required).
- Attendance at ongoing quarterly electrical operations meeting.
- To attend client and/or contractor meetings as required.
- Attendance at the Morgan Lambert office on an ongoing basis as required.
Minimum Technical Qualification Requirements:
- Level 4 Qualification in the Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Systems or Other Suitable Level 4 or Above Qualification
- Level 3 Qualification in Electrical Inspection and Testing (Covering Initial Verification and Periodic)
- Level 3 Qualification in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: Current Edition
- Level 3 Electrotechnical NVQ Following Completion of Formal Apprenticeship
Note health and safety related qualification requirements will continue to evolve throughout the duration of employment and will be confirmed by the Director of Electrical Operations.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com