Location – Nationwide
The role of an Electrical Quality Control Auditor will entail quality control inspections on a variety of electrical works carried out in social housing properties, inclusive of communal areas, and a thorough understanding of electrical installations will be required.
Electrical Quality Control Auditors will be required to review reports/certification as issued by Service Providers, to ensure they are accurately compiled, and reflect the true condition of an electrical installation and the works carried out. A visual inspection of an electrical installation will be carried out to confirm compliance with BS 7671 IET Wiring Regulations (current edition), along with sample testing of final circuits, with a view to ensuring recorded values as inputted by the Service Provider, are indeed compliant and accurate. Findings will be recorded on applicable reporting systems and issued following completion, in line with company requirements.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Suitable level 3 electrical installation technical qualification, or alternatively, evidence of appropriate technical qualification that demonstrates sufficient competence for the nature of tasks to be undertaken (essential)
- Level 3 award in the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671 – current edition (essential)
- JIB recognised level 3 qualification in inspection and testing (essential)
- Electro-technical Certification Scheme (ECS) approved (preferable)
- Asbestos awareness (essential)
- Adequate experience in the inspection and testing of domestic electrical installations.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and bonus, company vehicle, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), tablet device for data inputting and mobile phone. Self-employed posts may be available to the right candidate.
Morgan Lambert is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.