Morgan Lambert (part of the Hickton Group of companies), is the industry leading safety management consultant to the social housing sector specialising in gas, oil, solid fuel and electrical safety and utilising the best associate consultants for other compliance areas.
We deliver a truly national and robust post inspection audit alongside the very best reporting system to provide clients and contractors the tools they need to scrutinise and improve safety standards.
If you are qualified in the Domestic (or Commercial) gas field, care passionately about quality, and would relish a new challenge then apply now to become part of our expanding team of Gas Safety Inspectors.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with proven technical ability in the domestic gas sector and willing to have a ‘hands on’ approach to carrying out third party independent quality audits.
The Gas Inspector duties and responsibilities include:
• Effectively managing your own gas audit programme with support from our Operational Support team and Regional Management.
• Developing and maintaining new and existing Client relationships through effective communication.
• Completing high quality gas audit reports.
• Promoting and maintaining a high-quality standard of gas work.
Gas Inspector skills and qualifications:
• Detailed knowledge of gas appliances and central heating systems supplemented by a thorough understanding of Normative Documents especially the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998.
• A full suite of ACS Qualifications. As a minimum: CCN1, CENWAT (CEN1, WAT1), HTR1, CKR1 and CPA1.
• A Gas Related NVQ Level 3 – City & Guilds Qualification.
• IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Full driving licence.
• A1, A2 Assessors (D32, D33) Qualifications highly desirable but not essential.
• Further Qualifications in Fumes Investigation Reporting (CMDDA1) and Commercial Gas, Oil, Solid fuel and renewables highly desirable but not essential.
Benefits of working with Morgan Lambert:
• Competitive Salary
• Long term sick pay
• 4 x basic salary life insurance
• Company vehicle
• Healthcare cash plan
• Private pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
• 25 days annual leave (Increases 1 day per year of service to maximum 30 days) (plus public holidays)
• Laptop computer
• Tablet device
• Mobile phone
• Access to e-learning platform for further educational opportunities
Morgan Lambert is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
For more information on the company, please visit: https://www.morganlambert.com
* This is an immediate requirement for a highly respected, leading employer. We are keen to progress quickly with this role. If you are interested in being considered for the Gas Inspector role, please submit your CV *
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year plus bonus
• Additional leave
• Company car
• Company pension
• Health & wellbeing programme
• Life insurance
• Private medical insurance
• Sick pay
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
• Performance bonus
• Gas: 10 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road