Gas Related Incident Investigation
Due to increased customer awareness, CO incidents are becoming more prevalent in the Social Housing sector. From simple CO alarm activation to a major incident, Morgan Lambert provides full CO investigation and report services.
Carbon monoxide is produced when gas does not burn properly. Dangerous levels can build up if there is inadequate ventilation. The danger signs that show something may be wrong include the flame burning Yellow or Orange and brown staining or sooting on or near to the appliance.
Symptoms of CO poisoning
You cannot see, taste or smell carbon monoxide and people are most vulnerable when asleep. Early symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include
- Chest and Stomach pains.
We provide an independent nationwide service.
- All our investigators are qualified to LCGRII – Gas related Incident Investigation to IGEM/GL/8
- All investigators have relevant ACS competencies in Natural and Liquefied Petroleum Gas for both domestic and commercial premises
- The service is available during the 5 day working week, usually within one working day of an incident being reported to us
The Investigation will:
- Ascertain and confirm that Carbon Monoxide (CO) is the cause of the incident.
- Ascertain and confirm that CO is being produced and identify the source
- Ascertain and confirm that a sufficient concentration of CO is being produced to result in the levels of Carboxyhaemoglobin (COHb) recorded in the casualty/s
- Ascertain and confirm that the concentration of CO is achieved in the available time
- Identify the reason/s for the production of CO
- Identify the reason/s for the spillage or leakage of products of Combustion (POCs)
- Identify the reason/s for the build-up of the concentration of POCs
- Provide the client with a full written detailed report
For further information regarding our services please contact Morgan Lambert on 01757 210598 or email email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.