Gas Safety Management Procedure Analysis
The Gas Safety Management procedure review examines in detail the Landlords existing systems and procedures in relation to gas safety and contract management, how they are implemented and their compliance with current legislation.
The review consists of a visit to your offices by one of our highly experienced Gas Safety Consultants who will carry out interviews with Managers and key staff responsible for the gas contract and will examine and make recommendations in the following areas:
- Service Provider Records (Operative qualifications, LGSRS, repair documentation etc.)
- Servicing programme
- Access/No Access Procedures
- Processing and Storing LGSRs
- Responsive Repairs/Response Times
- Dealing with Unsafe Situations
- Void properties
- Mutual Exchange
- New Installations and Upgrade Programmes
For further information regarding our services please contact Morgan Lambert on 01757 210598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.