Service Provider Reality Testing
Service Provider Reality Testing provides an in depth appraisal of your gas service providers operation and provides an examination and report of the technical, logistical, managerial and administrative strengths and weaknesses of the business in relation to the management of the gas contract.
In order to provide this service, one of our highly experienced Gas Safety Consultants would visit your Service Providers offices and carry out interviews with Managers and other key staff responsible for the running of the gas contract.
Areas that would be examined and reported on are:
- Staff Induction procedures
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Procedures
- Quality Targets and Continual Improvement
- Operative Management and Allocation of Work
- Access arrangements and No Access Notification
- Documentation and Administration
- Health and Safety
- Unsafe Situation Procedures
- Spare Part Procurement, depot and van stock levels
- Control of Sub-Contractors
- Mobile I.T. platform and system links
- Dealing with Diversity through Delivery
- Involving the Resident with Service Delivery
- Dealing with the Domestic and Commercial split of the Service
For further information regarding our services please contact Morgan Lambert on 01757 210598 or email email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.