To further complement our range of Gas Safety Awareness Training Courses, Morgan Lambert are now offering a Level 3 qualification in Gas Work Auditing, Practice and Procedures.
This qualification is designed for new and existing operatives wishing to undertake an auditing role within the gas industry. This allows them to gain a formal qualification to enable them to undertake this task. The qualification covers:-
– Being able to plan and conduct for an audit,
– Understand the requirements for maintaining audit records and information,
– Be able to apply audit interview techniques,
– Understand the purpose and function of an audit report,
– Be able to provide constructive feedback on the findings of an audit,
– Understand the technical and safety considerations in planning and conducting audits of gas work,
– Know the legislation and standards relevant conducting audits of gas work,
– Know how to work safely when conducting audits
The course duration is two days and consists of one days training and one days assessment. Successful completion of the assessments will lead to the candidate being awarded the RQF Level 3 certificate in Gas Work Auditing, Practice and Procedures from Logic Certification Ltd.
Learners must hold a current and valid certificate of gas safety competence for the range and type of gas appliances and installations to be audited.
For further details and pricing, please contact our Training Coordinator Wendy Richardson on 01757 210598 or e mail email@example.com