Solar Photovoltaic Courses
Solar Installation and design (4 Days) – Covers solar photovoltaic installations up to 5KW per hour output.
Design Awareness (1 Day) – Is intended for those involved in the planning, specification or management of PV systems.
Who should attend? – Solar PV training for installers is recognised by MCS (Micro Generation Certification Scheme) and delivers an entry level qualification for experienced electricians.
Course Content Includes:
- Background to marketing and funding routes (including MCS)
- Regulations and standards
- Health and safety considerations
- AC and DC theory
- The PV cell types and benefits
- External and internal survey requirements
- Circuit design
- System design and integration
- Setting to work and commissioning
- Service and fault finding
For further information regarding our services please contact Morgan Lambert on 01757 210598 or email email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.