Solar Thermal Hot water Courses (STHW)
STHW Installation and Design (3 Days) – For experienced installers of domestic cold and hot water systems, and also a recognised NVQ Level 2 or equivalent plumbing qualification.
STHW Design awareness (1 Day) – Intended for those involved in the planning, specification or management of solar thermal systems.
Who should attend? – Solar Thermal Hot water training for installers is recognised by the MCS (Micro Generation Certification Scheme) and delivers an entry level qualification for experienced heating Engineers or plumbers.
The Course Content Includes:
- Fully filled sealed systems
- Drain back systems
- Flat plate collector
- Evacuated tube collector
- Direct flow evacuated tube collector
- Regulations and standards
- Collector types
- Solar Heating storage types (Storage cylinders)
- Solar primary system types
- Basic system design and integration
- External and internal site survey
- Installation methods and materials
- Filling and commissioning
- Servicing and fault finding.
For further information regarding our services please contact Morgan Lambert on 01757 210598 or email email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.